Jamf Account is Live!

bchowdhury
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Introducing Jamf Account 

We’re happy to announce that Jamf Account is live! In case you missed our initial post, this is a new portal where our partners and customers can easily find the important features related to their individual accounts. 

Jamf customers have different ways of accessing products and support, depending on the solutions they own. Jamf Account provides a more streamlined way to access these resources, along with additional tools, to help customers be successful.

The features included in Jamf Account are:

• My Assets (re-named to Products in Jamf Account)
• Create/View Support Cases
• Jamf ID Profile

Please note, these features are now available in Jamf Account and are no longer located in Jamf Nation.

To access this information, simply log in to Jamf Account with your Jamf ID credentials. You can also access Jamf Account once you are logged into Jamf Nation via the “Manage Account” button in your avatar flyover. For questions, please reach out to Jamf Support or visit https://www.jamf.com/lp/jamf-account/ for more information.

June 7th UPDATE: Training Course Enrollment is now in Jamf Account!

We’re happy to share that we released the Training course enrollment feature in Jamf Account. As of today, training course enrollment is available in Jamf Account, instead of Jamf Nation. This feature was released a few days after the Jamf Account launch, because we wanted to make sure it was fully tested and meets your expectation on purchasing training courses, as well as the usage of training passes. We hope this will provide you with an improved user experience in enrolling training courses. Thank you for your continued support as we work to improve your experiences with Jamf!

7 REPLIES 7

CasperSally5432
New Contributor II

I logged in to view my open cases and have to click through a text link (not hyperlink) to get to another portal to put note in cases. Any plans to better integrate the support portal ?

rebecca_latimer
New Contributor III

Is "Chat with Support" showing up as offline for everyone? Are there only certain hours that chat support is available? Right now I have a big button that is grayed out with no other information. I was always able to start a support chat in the old portal.

bchowdhury
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks for your question, @CasperSally5432 ! Would you be able to share the path you followed (i.e. name of the text/links) to land to the page where you add note to support cases? As you know we believe in relentless self-improvement around here, so we are always trying to provide the best experience for our customers.

CasperSally5432
New Contributor II

@bchowdhury it's working now maybe I'm losing my mind - who knows

bchowdhury
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@CasperSally5432 Great to hear that its working for you!

bchowdhury
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thank you for your questions, @rebecca.latimer . Chat support is available during the hours listed here https://www.jamf.com/support/technical-support-desk/. Grey button means all chat agents are at capacity, but this doesn’t happen frequently. Hope you were able to connect with a support team member!

mpi
New Contributor III

Hello,

The SHA Hash type appears to be missing where you download JSS Installers. The hash value is there but unless you know from previous that its sha256, you'd have to guess which one to check against. Can we add that so we know which version to compare?