Jamf Pro 11 Beta is Now Available!!

ianhansen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Jamf Nation!

If you haven’t heard the news, Jamf Pro 11 is here! Featuring a new interface, ADDE, DDM software updates for iOS, and more!

How to join the beta: Enroll in the Beta Program under Product Feedback at account.jamf.com. Once enrolled, you’ll see a link to the Jamf Nation Beta Forum. Note: There will be a short delay between enrollment and Beta Forum access; you will receive a notification in Jamf Nation to join. When you receive the invitation, click "Join this group Hub". Email beta@jamf.com with questions.

The beta program is covered by the Jamf non-disclosure agreement; please do not share any information regarding your testing on any public forum, including the non-beta areas of Jamf Nation. Use the Jamf Nation Beta Forum or contact Jamf via beta@jamf.com with any questions. Thank you to all who participate in this program!

4 REPLIES 4

manesj
New Contributor II

When is the beta moving to final release out of Beta?

A-bomb
Contributor

It's not this, is it?

Jamf Standard Cloud Maintenance Window
This email is to notify you that on Saturday, October 14, 2023, Jamf Cloud infrastructure will be patched. During this time, you may be logged out of Jamf Pro, although the Jamf Pro Server will be working without interruption. The purpose of patching is to ensure that Jamf Cloud infrastructure is up-to-date, stable, and safe from security threats. Please see times for our regions below.

I do not think it was Jamf Pro 11 related. Although I ask myself what it was exactly because we are still on 10.50.0?

corbinmharris
Contributor

Yep, 10.5.x here