MacOS object disappeared from Intone

kdpk
New Contributor II

Hello , 

Recently I have a problem with devices , after registrating to Intune everything works fine however after 1/2 days the device disappears from Intune. The object is still visible in AAD however it completely disappears from Intune making the devices lose complaiance.
Has anyone had a similar case ?
I can't track down the changes because on the Jamf side as well as the Company portal app logs everything looks correct.

5 REPLIES 5

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

I doubt your issue is on the JAMF side. I suggest looking at your Intune workflows, automations, and change control logs. Your environment could have some cleanup work flow that has gone rogue.

andrew_nicholas
Valued Contributor

There has been talk on the macadmins slack of others experiencing the issue since the 10.50 cloud update and customers using the legacy connector. It may be related to the SSOe profile if it is deployed in your environment. I'd suggest opening a case. 

vidplu
New Contributor

Would be interesting to see a page or guide on how to fix this problem, thanks for anyone in advance

Jerome77
New Contributor

HI do you still have this issue?Did you find a solution?

andrew_nicholas
Valued Contributor

We are still experiencing the issue, and to my knowledge Jamf does not have a fix but there is a PI (PI113193) for it. I would suggest opening a case.