Self Service Not Manually Installing Applications/Printers

dwaterbury
New Contributor III

I'm having a weird issue since Monday. It's affecting some, but not all computers.

When a user opens up Self Service and goes to click "Install" on any application or printer I have made available, it appears to run, but never installs.  The button then shows "Reinstall".  In History, it shows that it "ran", but then upon refreshing Self Service, it disappears from History and the button label returns to "Install".  The Policy never executes properly and any Printer or Application trying to be installed never does.

The computer is still communicating with JAMF and shows Check-In and Inventory Update time stamps.  Other Triggers (Check-in, Startup, Enrollment) all seem to work properly.

This is affecting MacBook Airs and Pros 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 (so Intel & M1).  I have had a couple (about 4) MBAirs and Pros that are able to install correctly.

I have been able to Install correctly on the 3 iMacs I've tried (2018, 2019 Intels and 2022 M1).

All computers are on Montery, v12,3, 12.4, 12.5.1, 12.6, 12.6.1.

Rebooting, Upgrading to 12.6.1, erasing and reinstalling, and manually re-enrolling have not been successful in fixing this issue.

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing something similar happening.

Thank you very much.

Dave W.

0 REPLIES 0