Jamf Trust - Activation on Windows not possible

MalKie
New Contributor

We have the problem that we cannot activate Jamf Trust on any of our Windows computers (all Lenovo devices).

As described in the help, we install Trust via a "Generic UEM for Windows" installation.

Trust is installed correctly, but activation does not work. We have also tried to insert the "Shareable link" directly into the application, but the same behavior, the message always appears, activation is not possible, please contact the administrator.

But we cannot recognize any error. We have also tried different networks (Wifi & LTE) and also with cable.

So it is currently not possible for us to roll out new computers, as protection by Trust on a Windows basis is currently not possible.

We are currently working to identify next steps needed to move the case forward.

5 REPLIES 5

ThijsX
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hey @MalKie 

The Activation Profile that's being used to activate Jamf Trust on Windows, is it configured in a way it's supporting Windows platforms? Does the same profile work on other platforms using same networking infrastructure? (making sure nothing is being blocked by a proxy/firewall etc)

MalKie
New Contributor

Yes, I have a Windows system, that we rolled out 2 weeks ago, where everything is working.

With the same profile I can not roll out a new device. Now we see the same with mac devices.

ThijsX
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@MalKie Right - Try to create a new Activation Profile or double check if there's a expiration date set on the current profile.

MalKie
New Contributor

Here some images, we already created 2 new, always the same:

MalKie_0-1707394059997.png

MalKie_1-1707394063527.png

MalKie_2-1707394067797.png

MalKie
New Contributor

For macOS found the solution, the blocked page was changed. You added a new solution with the macOS default block page, I changed it back to ours. Windows still not working.