exception Group on Jmaf radar

saeid_agheli
New Contributor III

Hi Guys 

im config the jamf radar and i need to add some websites to exception group we blocked for all users how can able do that 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

cenforce
New Contributor III

Hello @saeid_agheli ! To add websites to the exception group in Jamf Radar, follow these steps: Log in to the Jamf Radar console, navigate to the Policies section, and create a new policy or edit an existing one. In the policy configuration, go to the Web Filtering settings, where you can find the option to add websites to the exception group. Enter the URLs of the websites you want to allow for all users in the specified field. Ensure that the policy is assigned to the relevant user or device group. After saving the changes, the specified websites should now be exceptions to the blocklist for all users configured in Jamf Radar. If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, feel free to ask for help!

jamf man

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

cenforce
New Contributor III

Hello @saeid_agheli ! To add websites to the exception group in Jamf Radar, follow these steps: Log in to the Jamf Radar console, navigate to the Policies section, and create a new policy or edit an existing one. In the policy configuration, go to the Web Filtering settings, where you can find the option to add websites to the exception group. Enter the URLs of the websites you want to allow for all users in the specified field. Ensure that the policy is assigned to the relevant user or device group. After saving the changes, the specified websites should now be exceptions to the blocklist for all users configured in Jamf Radar. If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, feel free to ask for help!

jamf man

saeid_agheli
New Contributor III

Thanks but i tried to unblock vimeo.com but still blocked can you please take a screenshot for me can t