Two factor authentication not accepting verification code

STAIT
New Contributor

Hi

I am unable to login to my JAMF school account as it wont accept my verification code.  How do i turn this off

2 REPLIES 2

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

You can log in with the SSO bypass providing you have direct access to the Jamf console, and the URL. Once in Jamf you could disable SSO. However, I would suggest reaching out to whoever supports your IDP for assistance with the MFA token as all of this is controlled by the IDP not Jamf.

Excloolve
New Contributor

Hello,

Using multi-factor authentication technology (mfa cost) is an important step to ensure the security of your account. It adds an extra layer of security by requiring not only a password, but also an additional verification code that is typically sent to your device. This helps prevent unauthorized access to your account and protects your personal data from hackers and intruders.

If you are having trouble logging into your account due to verification code issues, I would recommend contacting your organization or service's support team to get help resolving the issue. They will be able to help you set up MFA or provide instructions on how to temporarily disable MFA if necessary. However, remember that disabling MFA may increase the vulnerability of your account, so this should be done with caution and only when absolutely necessary.