Where to take Jamf Exams?

anhunigwe
New Contributor

Hello,

Struggling to find the answers to this.

I see you can buy the "Jamf Certified Associate Exam" and "Jamf Certified Endpoint Security Associate Exam" online for $100 each.

Is it not possible to get certified for the Jamf 300(etc..), without enrolling in a full course? Some sort of self paced with an exam when you are ready?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Jason33
Contributor III

No, its not; the only way to take the 200 and above courses is to enroll through Jamf, or a certified trainer.  Those courses are instructor led, with an optional exam at the end (and you'd need to take and pass the 200 before you could enroll in the 300)

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

JAMF 200+ are "bootcamps", the certificate exam is technically free after completing the bootcamp. I

n the past if you failed 200+ your first time you could buy just a exam retake, but I don't know if JAMF offers that still and you had to go through the bootcamp once anyway.

MikeLa
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Jumping in to this thread to add that Jamf just announced the Jamf 240 course, a Jamf School-specific certification akin to the Jamf 200 course for Jamf Pro. More info in the release here issued on Monday: https://www.jamf.com/blog/jamf-240-course-introduction/ 

Courses begin next month (UK) and November (US). 

Mike Lawrence
Education Leadership Executive, Jamf
Apple Distinguished Educator
Jamf Certified Tech
Jamf Certified Associate
Apple Teacher
Jamf Educator
Jamf School Certified