Published on ‎06-08-2023 08:33 AM by Contributor II | Updated on ‎06-26-2023 07:58 AM

The NYC Jamf User Group returns for our second in-person meeting of 2023.  With WWDC upon us and summer beta season in full swing, we expect a bunch of lively discussion about where we are headed for the fall releases, new hardware, and what to expect as we inch closer to JNUC.    

Full details below :

NYC Jamf User Group 6/28/23 Meetup

Wednesday, June 28th, 2023

at

Apple 
100 Fifth Ave, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10011

4:30-6:30 PM

While the event is Jamf focused, we are open to Apple admins of any skill level, even if they are not using Jamf today.

Jamf and Apple team members will be on hand to talk with. We will not be live-streaming or virtually meeting for the event.  

As always, we plan on having refreshments, planned speakers, and open discussion on all things Jamf/Apple. 

The signup is live - and we have room for about 60 signups- we will check in with those registered about a week before the event to confirm attendance if we reach the cap.  If there are cancellations, we will then open the slots for waitlist.  

If anyone has any special requests/dietary needs, please reach out to @MarkMelaccio 

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

NYCJUGlogo.png

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Jun 28, 2023 01:30 PM PDT
End:
Wed, Jun 28, 2023 03:30 PM PDT
3 Comments
cadriano
New Contributor III

I'm sad I'm going to miss this one! A lot going on today. I'll catch the next one!

Got a last minute meeting. sorry. Hank

--

*“Any application that can be written in JavaScript, will eventually be
written in JavaScript”*
john_pieza
Visitor II

Sad to miss it tonight as well.