Published on ‎11-14-2023 12:29 PM by Contributor II | Updated on ‎11-28-2023 03:24 PM

NYCJUGlogo.png

After a small delay due to an action-packed fall containing new OS releases and a new Jamf Pro version, The NYC Jamf User Group returns, but with a twist…. For the first time in 9 years, the NYCJUG will be held at a new location!

Apple has always been generous in providing a neutral location for our group members to gather, and for the last 9 years we called the office at 100 Fifth Ave our home, which admittedly can be a little off the beaten path for some group members.  

Apple has graciously offered us a space at their offices in midtown, in a spot that is as central as can be - 11 Penn Plaza, right near Penn Station and Madison Square Garden, in between w31st and w32nd st.  

Full Details below:

NYC Jamf User Group

Tuesday, December 5th 2023

4:00PM entry - 4:30-6:30 PM Meeting

11 Penn Plaza, 8th Floor 

New York, NY, 10001

Since this is a new venue, we will be implementing a signup here via Microsoft Forms - Security is a bit stricter than it was at the old building - WE HAVE REACHED CAPACITY - A WAITLIST HAS BEEN STARTED BELOW ON A FIRST COME - FIRST SERVED BASIS IN THE EVENT THERE ARE CANCELATIONS - REGISTERING HERE ON JAMF NATION WILL NOT GET YOU ON THE WAITLIST

Waitlist Link is here: https://forms.office.com/r/RHUEQu6tEx?origin=lprLink

Waitlist QR Code below:

download.png

While the event is Jamf focused, we are open to Apple admins of any skill level, even if they are not using Jamf today.

Jamf and Apple team members will be on hand to talk with. We will not be live-streaming or virtually meeting for the event.  

As always, we plan on having refreshments, planned speakers, and open discussion on all things Jamf/Apple. 

The signup is live - and we have room for about 50 signups- we will check in with those registered about a week before the event to confirm attendance if we reach the cap.  If there are cancellations, we will then open the slots for waitlist.  

If anyone has any special requests/dietary needs, please reach out to @MarkMelaccio 

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Tue, Dec 5, 2023 01:00 PM PST
End:
Tue, Dec 5, 2023 03:30 PM PST
11 Penn Plaza, New York, NY, USA
5 Comments
cadriano
New Contributor III

Registered. See you there!

danny_gutman
New Contributor III

In!

MarkMelaccio
Contributor II
Contributor II

issue with the waitlist has been fixed.  we are currently full, but go ahead and sign up and if there are any open slots we will reach out

timhassett1
Visitor III

Howdy @MarkMelaccio - I just tried the waitlist link, but it was down.  I'll be in the building for a 3pm meeting, and would love to join if I can be squeezed in. :-)  

amakris
Explorer

Thanks for an awesome time as always! It’s great to catch up with everyone and learn together. Also, thanks for the pins, I appreciate the addition to my collection!

amakris_9-1701871632060.jpeg