The role involves supporting local and remote employees with various desktop and mobile device support issues from the Munich office in Germany, with the majority of the company running macOS-based laptops, iPhones, and iPads.
Planning for the future, the successful candidate will also help maintain JAMF Pro and the Apple-based fleet of devices by:
● Configuring and preparing new JAMF/macOS/iOS/tvOS versions as necessary
● Maintain third-party applications in JAMF Pro patch management
● Maintain the zero-touch enrolment configuration.
● On-boarding & off-boarding employee user accounts and devices
● Managing permissions in various systems used by Scrive
● Maintaining email groups/google drive permissions
● Assist in other IT projects and support issues as required
● Purchasing of devices/accessories from suppliers
To succeed in the role of Desktop support engineer you have a “can-do” attitude and we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
● Excellent macOS/iOS/tvOS support knowledge
● JAMF Pro/Protect/Connect experience
● Azure AD
● Entry-level scripting
● Knowledge of maintaining networking equipment
● Good desktop-oriented Linux knowledge
Big bonus points if you have previous experience working with:
● AutoPkg ● Beginner level Swift/XCode
In this role you will be supporting the business so a key competence to have is excellent people skills. You are a solution-oriented person because that’s the main competency of this role: finding solutions to your colleague’s IT problems in an efficient way, and in the COVID era being able to communicate help effectively to remote workers.
Your colleagues will have different levels of IT understanding so to be able to do a great job we believe you have excellent communications skills. And last but not least, we are a fast-growing company so it’s important that you are in the same phase, eager and willing to learn new skills and technologies.
All the roles share the following hard requirements
● Very good written and spoken English.
● Willing and able to travel at least twice per year to the conference location
● Documentation skills
● Used to working remotely (if you are not located in Stockholm)
● The requirement to work in the EU (and already be permitted to do so; we cannot assist with permits, unfortunately)
Just click on the link and you will be taken directly to the application.