Location: India (Bangaluru, Pune, Hyderabad)
Jamf Administrators to support multiple clients
• macOS and Jamf Pro requirements gathering/assessment from Customer
• Design, Implementation and Administration of large complex Mac Services Infrastructure using Jamf Pro
• Create and / or review HLD, LLD, SMTD, SOP and Test Cases documents for the solution
• Configure Apple DEP, VPP and Enterprise Connect
• Should be able to configure policies for application and patch deployment, configuration profiles, self-service portal
• Perform root cause analysis to quickly recover from service interruptions, and to prevent recurring problems
• Provide technical solutions and coordination for exceptions and issues as they arise. • Ability to understand and analyze issues and uses judgment to make decisions. • Responsible for testing all the test cases as per Test Cases document.
• Strong knowledge in Operating systems – macOS (Sierra) and above
• Strong knowledge on Jamf Pro, DEP, VPP and Enterprise Connect implementation • Good Knowledge on JAMF components (Admin, Composer, Recon, Remote, Imaging and JSS Dashboard).
• Should have knowledge of distribution point configuration
• Has good understanding of how Certificate Authority works
• Strong troubleshooting skills on device provisioning via DEP, application deployments (mandatory and self-service portal), • Key skills in Jamf Pro
• Good understanding of Active Directory, Storage and Networking. • Strong communication /Presentation Skills
• Knowledge in managing iOS devices is added advantage
• Minimum requirement – JAMF Certified Technician (JAMF 200)
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Please send your resume / CV to Timothy.Lydon@Wipro.com