Posted on 04-20-2021 11:51 AM
Location: openings in Dallas, Belfast and anywhere in India
This role is part of a global team focused on systems management for Apple Mac computers. The role will include engineering on all aspects and features of JAMF Pro including JAMF Cloud. The resource will use their extensive JAMF Pro knowledge to assure the product is configured to deliver software, patches, and related services to the highest quality. Daily meetings and projects are ongoing which will allow the resource to use their leadership and coordination skills to meet planned objectives.
• 5+ years of experience in all aspects of JAMF Pro including infrastructure, database, software delivery, patch delivery, reporting, scripting, and security
• Success in designing and engineering for large implementations of JAMF Pro in a multi-location environment.
• Articulate in the English language with a proven history of delivering results in fast paced environment
• Self-starter who can coordinate and collaborate as needed to drive project deliverables and timelines.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for level 3 troubleshooting aspects of JAMF Pro • Extensive experience with MacOS, and Windows Server
• Proficiency with multiple scripting languages: Swift, AppleScript, Bash, Perl, Python etc…
• Strong understanding of app packaging and cloud provisioning methods • JAMF Cloud expertise 200 certification (300 preferred)
• Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Please send resumes to Timothy.Lydon@wipro.com