Request Certification Badges

CalleyO
Community Manager
Community Manager

As we migrated to the new Jamf Nation Community, you may have experienced a change in the badges associated with your profile. Please enter your information on this form to have your badges reassigned to your profile. Note: We do check our internal records to ensure the correct badges are allocated to your account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

As we migrated to the new Jamf Nation Community, you may have experienced a change in the badges associated with your profile. Please enter your information on this form to have your badges reassigned to your profile. Note: We do check our internal records to ensure the correct badges are allocated to your account.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Vishaal_Tailor
New Contributor II

Since the new UI upgrade on this site, I seem to have lost some of my badges.

I am missing my Jamf Certified Badges for Associate, Tech and Admin...

I have emailed success@jamf.com but have not heard anything back?

@Vishaal_Tailor Please reach out to me, Calley, at jamfnation@jamf.com with information regarding which badges are missing and the email address and username associated with the account. Thanks!

Mine just reappeared but it showing i received it 3 weeks ago instead of years ago

As we migrated to the new Jamf Nation Community, you may have experienced a change in the badges associated with your profile. Please enter your information on this form to have your badges reassigned to your profile. Note: We do check our internal records to ensure the correct badges are allocated to your account.

View solution in original post

Hey Calley, will I be getting my Jamf Hero badge?

Thanks,

Dom 

CalleyO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @dvasquez Thanks for reaching out, Dom. Please check your email for my follow-up.

Me as well

CalleyO
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cfaenza3 Please enter your information on this form to have your badges reassigned to your profile