Posted on 11-19-2019 06:44 AM
Jamf Connect Login 1.7.0: For those using Jamf Pro and Jamf Connect, IT admins can now use Enrollment Customization to streamline the enrollment process for end-users by passing a logged-in user directly to the Jamf Connect Login. This removes the need for end-users to re-enter their username at Jamf Connect’s login screen.
• Jamf Pro 10.17.0 or later is required to pass user information to Jamf Connect using an Enrollment Customization configuration.
• To create local administrator accounts, you must use the CreateAdminUser preference key. User roles configured and stored in an ID token from your IdP will not be respected until a user’s second log in.
Jamf Connect Configuration 1.4.0:
• You can now edit payload configuration profile data such as organization, payload name, identifier, and description and signing identity when saving configurations as .mobileconfig files.
• You can now open .plist files with Jamf Connect Configuration.
Jamf Connect Verify 1.2.0: Azure administrators can now use the ROPGSuccessCodes preference key with Jamf Connect Verify. This preference can specify error codes from Azure during ROPG password verification, which should be interpreted as successful by Jamf Connect. For possible error codes that may need to be configured in your environment, see the following documentation from Microsoft: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/develop/reference-aadsts-error-codes
Jamf Connect Login 1.7.0: [PI-007478] Fixed an issue that prevented the Jamf Connect Login window from loading on start-up, which displayed the following message: “Error: could not create request URL.”
Jamf Connect Sync 1.0.10:
• [P-007396] Fixed an issue that prevented the MessageOTPEntry preference key from being respected when a one-time password (OTP) was the only multi-factor authentication (MFA) option enabled for Okta users.
• [PI-007521] Fixed an issue that prevented Kerberos tickets from being obtained on sign-in when the KerberosRenew and TicketsOnSignIn preference keys were both set to true.
For more information, including release notes, please see the Jamf Connect Administrator Guide.