Today we released Jamf Connect 2.3.2 for general availability; this release includes the below details.
New Menu Bar App Preference for Network Checks: You can now use the Perform Network Checks on Network Changes (checkOnNetworkChange) setting to determine whether Jamf Connect performs a network check when a computer's network status changes.
Change to Admin Roles Setting in Jamf Connect Configuration: Jamf Connect Configuration now only configures the Admin Roles (OIDCAdmin) setting as an array of strings.
• [PI-009217] Fixed an issue that prevented the NameID attribute in email format from correctly being used as the user's account name when Jamf Connect was used to create users from Okta via Jamf Pro's Enrollment Customization settings.
• [PI-008734] Fixed an issue that caused password policy information detected from Active Directory from displaying correctly in Jamf Connect's Password Change and New Password windows.
• [PI-009494] Fixed an issue that prevented the Formatted ID Token Path (OIDCIDTokenPath) and Raw ID Token Path (OIDCIDTokenPathRaw) settings from storing a user's ID token at the configured file path.
• [PI-009516] Fixed an account migration issue that prevented Jamf Connect from searching for an existing local account that matches a custom short name configured with the Custom Short Name (OIDCShortName) setting.
• [PI-009613] Fixed an issue that prevented VoiceOver from reading text fields in the Jamf Connect login window.
For more information, including Release Notes, please see the Jamf Connect Administrator Guide.
The Jamf Connect team
@jen.kaplan Thanks for the update!
I deployed JAMF connect in March using Google Apps - Gmail as the ldp partner. Which broke our zero-touch enrollment workflow. At first boot, users get taken to the ladmin login window and must restart for the JAMF connect login window to appear.
Can the Jamf Connect team fix this issue at its root level and release it in a new update of the product? Thanks, ~ B