Hi Jamf Nation,
Today we released Jamf Connect 2.3.3 for general availability; this release includes the below details.
• [PI-008947] Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Close button for the login window Help window to be covered by text configured with the Login Window Message (LoginWindowMessage) setting.
• [PI-008954] Network checks by the menu bar app now update the LastSignIn key written to the com.jamf.connect.state PLIST file.
• [PI-009179] Fixed an issue that unexpectedly allowed Jamf Connect Configuration to accept multiple lines of text in single line text fields.
• [PI-009673] Fixed an issue that prevented authchanger arguments passed via a configuration profile written to com.jamf.connect.authchanger from being respected.
• [PI-009700] [PI-009695] Fixed an issue that prevented the Jamf Connect login window from completing password validation (ROPG) for PingFederate users, which also caused account creation to fail.
• [JC-1938] Fixed an issue that prevented Jamf Connect from retrieving Kerberos tickets for a user when a different user that previously signed in already retrieved Kerberos tickets.
• [JC-2385] Fixed and improved some translation issues for languages other than English in the Jamf Connect menu bar app.
For more information, including Release Notes, please see the Jamf Connect Administrator Guide.
The Jamf Connect team
just tried this with a prestage enrolement (azure) and iam not getting the connect login screen, just the inbuilt macos login. Iam going to try and recreate the config profiles again tomorrow, but anyone else seen this issue? It doesnt evan appear after a restart like the old clients did