Jamf Connect 2.7.0 Beta Now Available!

kaylee_carlson
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Jamf Nation,

We’re excited to announce the Jamf Connect 2.7.0 Beta!

This beta includes two exciting new features - Jamf Unlock with the macOS Login Window and Jamf Connect password sync with Google ID. For additional details, please join the beta program. 

How to join the beta :
We’ve also made some changes to the Beta enrollment process with our new Jamf Nation platform. Please enroll in the Beta Program under Product Feedback at account.jamf.com. Once you’re enrolled you’ll see a link to the Beta Forum. There will be a short delay while you are granted access. If you have any questions please email beta@jamf.comAs always, the beta program is operated under non-disclosure, so please do not share any information regarding your testing on any public forum, including the non-beta sections of Jamf Nation. Please use the Jamf Nation beta discussion area to provide feedback or ask questions about the beta. 

Thank you to all those who participate in the program!
The Jamf Connect team

5 REPLIES 5

Flaurian
Contributor

"Jamf Unlock with the macOS Login Window and Jamf Connect password sync with Google ID. For additional details, please join the beta program." 
😍
finally, can't wait for testing it. 

int-corpit
New Contributor II

Wasn't that (Jamf Unlock with macOS Login Window) already working on a previous version together with a newer version of Jamf Unlock? I mean I got it working, or am I missing something?

The Jamf Unlock functionality at the login window is currently in beta pending the release of Jamf Unlock 1.2.0.

int-corpit
New Contributor II

Yep, I know, but Jamf Unlock 1.2.0 was already available in Beta and working with the macOS login window Unlock functionality on Jamf Connect 2.5.0, so I don't understand how Jamf Unlock with the macOS Login Window is an "exciting new feature" with Jamf Connect 2.7.0 is my point, unless something has changed/improved on that end..

I am sorry for any confusion this has caused.  We are trying to ensure that this feature is ready, and are excited to release it to our customers when it is.  Until this feature gets released we will be keeping it in beta to ensure that any insight from our testers can be used to further improve it.