Jamf Connect Error 400

JamfAdmin2
New Contributor II

Hey Everyone,

I noticed when we get to this part of the login for Jamf Connect we get this error message below. 

JamfAdmin2_0-1701831705979.jpeg

Would anyone know how we can get rid of it? 

4 REPLIES 4

Nicholaus
Contributor

Are you using the Jamf Connect Configuration utility or the Jamf Pro interface to configure the Jamf Connect profiles? If you do it from the Jamf Connect Configuration utility, you can test the login process before deploying to a device to see if any part of your config is incorrect.

Is this happening for all devices or just some? Or are you just at the testing stage?

JamfAdmin2
New Contributor II

We are just at the testing stage we are currently testing on 1 mac computer at the moment which is mine. 

We are doing the configs from the jamf pro interface. 

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

Server error 400 is usually something wrong on the client side. Check your configurations and make sure they are correct.

I suggest using the JAMF Connect Configuration tool rather than the JAMF Pro Console to make the JAMF Connect Configurations. When (not if, but when) you need to update the version of the app in the Configuration Profile, JAMF will clear the Configuration Profiles data out and you have to rebuild the entire thing and hope you get it right as when you hit save it deploys.

AJPinto_1-1701899570038.png

Use JAMF Connect Configuration tool instead and upload the Configuration Profiles to JAMF.

AJPinto_2-1701899621905.png

JamfAdmin2
New Contributor II

Even if i try to go to that link in the error message it brings to a page with this error message.

{"errorCode":"E0000022","errorSummary":"The endpoint does not support the provided HTTP method","errorLink":"E0000022","errorId":"oaeRmiYF27sSLWv27KqESbouA","errorCauses":[]}