Jamf Connect Notify - Timing

aplavcan
New Contributor

Hello all, quick post here hopefully someone has experienced something similar.

I have Jamf connect Notify up and running, however there is a weird part about it kicking off when a user signs in.

When a user signs in as soon as the Azure window pops up it passes on through straight to the desktop screen without touching the Notify Screen.

However, if we wait a few minutes and sign in, then the notify screen pops up and runs as it should.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Adam

3 REPLIES 3

Raph
New Contributor

Hi!
Do you find a solution ?
i have the same problem :(
Thanks a lot

aplavcan
New Contributor

Hi Raph, I hope all is well. I did, long story short I had too much going on at once and my authchanger command was not running in time. 

What I did was remove just about every profile or package from pre-stage that did not need to be there. Then, I separated my authchanger command into its own policy, and set the trigger for enrollment complete. 

Big thing about cleaning up prestage is not only what is in "Pre Stage Enrollments" but to check what the triggers are for each policy you already have created. I had policies running for different applications that didn't need to happen after enrollment so I pushed them off to "login" or "custom" and added the custom trigger into the Notify script.

I hope this helps you out and saves you from some of the headaches I went through.

Raph
New Contributor

thanks a lot!!

I clean all my stuff today, but already the same things, it's like notify don't call my script and show me original notify screen.

Can you show me you're authchanger policy ?

Thanks a lot