NoMAD Login - Add help URL at "Login Window"

yann_palacios
New Contributor II

It will be great if we could add a url in the "Login Window" with NoMAD Login. I've already configured NoMAD with our AD and a custom image at Login Window, but we'd like to add a URL link under this image "If you forget your password, please click here" in order to provide the user the ability to change the password at this moment.

4 REPLIES 4

ljh
New Contributor II

If I understand your comment correctly, you can utilize the HelpURL which presents itself as a (?) option in the bottom corner of the login window. I think the setting in the menu.lnomad.login.okta domain you're looking for is HelpURL. dd044c73ce044b668d628adb9d95e2cf

This opens the url in a captive window at the login screen.

yann_palacios
New Contributor II

Thanks @ljh , that's exactly that I need. The problem is we don't have okta, we have AD. It works with NoMAD Login?

ljh
New Contributor II

I recommend checking out the NoMAD open source Docs or the #nomad-login channel on the macadmins.org slack, #jamf-connect ≠ #nomad and #nomad-login

achristoforatos
Contributor II

Anyone know how to change the color of the loginwindow background, not the whole background, but just the loginwindow where teh fields are? I have a logo but wanted to add another color.