Resize JAMF Connect sign in window

KyleSteever
New Contributor

We are working to deploy JAMF connect and I'm having a bit of a cosmetic issue.  Our Azure sign in page on browsers features company branding in the background; but on the left side of the sign in box (where it's shaded behind the Azure window) part of our logo inserts itself which is not an optimal experience from the marketing/UX folks.  Is there a way to resize the window that appears over the background so it is a set amount of pixels wide/high?  I see there was a way to resize the jamf connect windows in 1.9 but nothing in the 2.9 documentation that I can find.  This would be the easiest way to fix this (unless someone knows of a better way).

I dont think our marketing team will entertain putting a solid color background on our Azure sign in windows company wide, just so the Mac login experience is better for the 1x a week a person logs into their device after reboot (if that).

1 REPLY 1

junjishimazaki
Valued Contributor

As far I know you can not modify the Jamf Connect login window. It's always been a static size. Plus the link you referenced refers to the Jamf Connect Config application, not the actual Jamf Connect login window.  Your IDP login window may adjust slightly based on the Mac screen size but that's it.