API - Is there a way to connect a computer enrollment to an invitation

swimmityswim
New Contributor II

I'm in a little predicament whereby we receive "new user" requests that contain a display name (first and last) and email address (not connected to our Corporate domain) which is followed (once approved) by a Jamf enrollment invitation sent to said email address.

Once the enrollment (of a device of which we currently have no information) is complete our process dictates that we continue to create email account and other app accounts for the new user.

I'm using webhooks (computerAdded, and computerCheckin trigger=enrollmentComplete) to try to kick off the second part of the process, however I currently can't think of a way to link the enrolled computer to the invitation. I don't have the computer serial number from the request, and the local username won't necessarily equal what we will create for the user.

I know I can see enrolled computers from the computerinvitations.html page in the Jamf console. Can I get this via the API?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

swimmityswim
New Contributor II

I re-posted this in Jamf Nation Community - Products - Jamf Pro but seem unable to remove/close this.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

swimmityswim
New Contributor II

I re-posted this in Jamf Nation Community - Products - Jamf Pro but seem unable to remove/close this.