Introducing the Jamf Learning Hub

CalleyO
Contributor III

We are excited to announce the launch of the Jamf Learning Hub, a one-stop-shop for all of our product technical content. This new resource provides a self-directed user experience, so you can access relevant technical product content at the right time and in the appropriate format, meeting you where you are at in your learning journey.  

The Jamf Learning Hub includes a wide range of content, from “Getting Started” guides to advanced technical articles and training videos. Whether you're new to our products or a seasoned pro, you'll find something of value in the Jamf Learning Hub.

This platform will replace docs.jamf.com to provide a unified and intuitive experience for searching and accessing all of our published technical product content, helping you be even more successful with Jamf. The Jamf Learning Hub provides:

• A single access point for product documentation and training content
  • Improved search capabilities, making it easy to find what you need by providing the most relevant content for your specific needs
  • On-demand PDF generation
  • An “Add to My Topics” feature to bookmark content pages and create a personalized “My Topics” list of your favorite content assets
  • A “Watch” feature for content watchlist notifications to alert you of changes
  • A “Feedback” feature so you can share your thoughts to help us make our Learning Hub content even better

We are constantly updating the Jamf Learning Hub with new content, so be sure to check back often. You can bookmark learn.jamf.com or access the content in the Jamf Learning Hub from the search feature within our Customer Support Portal and within the Jamf Pro Resource Center.  

We hope you find the Jamf Learning Hub to be a valuable resource and we look forward to helping you get the most out of our products.

3 REPLIES 3

metwally
New Contributor

Great! and Thank you!

curran
New Contributor III

Very nice! It looks like a lot of effort went into this. The light and dark mode, PDF generation and uniform format are a great improvement. The Publications feed is perfect and tags make finding content a lot easier. Search seems robust and I just saw I can set preferences in my profile to only show search results for products I am interested in. It will be an adjustment but overall happy to see investment in this.

Without polluting this thread is there somewhere I can provide constructive feedback or issues regarding this if anything comes up?

I should say thank you to the team who worked on this. Whoever you are. High five! Now get back to work! 😀

CalleyO
Contributor III

I'm glad to hear you like the new Learning Hub! I've shared your feedback above with the team, and any additional feedback can be submitted via the Feedback feature located in the Learning Hub. Thanks, @curran and happy learning!