Jamf Connect - Invalid response code 401

tgd
New Contributor II

Users cannot log in to their device after logging out or rebooting. Sometimes the login works, but currently it happens very often that users receive the message Invalid Response Code 401.

Login.jpg

The Sign In Logs in Azure looking good too.

Did any of you had this problem already and if so, how did you solve it?

7 REPLIES 7

czarmark
New Contributor III

I had this happen to a test machine today. Connect v2.28.1. Checked M365 service health and not seeing any advisories or incidents related to it. I clicked the 'Refresh' button and retried, and login successful. 

tgd
New Contributor II

@czarmark,

normally this is how it should work. Our users enter their credentials and an infinite loop happens. After several restarts and logins, it works. This is just not a long term solution.

Greetings 

sgonschorek
New Contributor II

Some updates in here?

I run into the same issue with a new Connect Setup and 2.29.0

thx

tgd
New Contributor II

@sgonschorek ,

I had a conversation with a service provider who also works with Jamf and he advised me to deactivate this function.

sgonschorek
New Contributor II

I just delete and recreate the enterprise app in entra id. That fix it BTW.

tgd
New Contributor II

@sgonschorek,

can you please tell me what steps you did? Unfortunately we have the problem again.

sgonschorek
New Contributor II

@tgd 

Just delete the Entra ID Enterprise app and recreate it as describte in the documentation. This should fix the issue.

https://learn.jamf.com/bundle/jamf-connect-documentation-current/page/Creating_an_app_registration.h...

best