802.1x - eapolclient popup issue

Captainamerica
Contributor

0044f48ccb354df49e896e88e9bc4f43
Our 802.1x network has been working for more then a years, but again and again I have seen the isse, where users first time they connect got the attached image. The user certificate is located in the users login keychain - I don´t know if that has anything to do with it

We use network payload - and just asking me if this somehow can be stopped so this popup will not appear anymore.

ec2601fa4563403d8d565993533b1467

3 REPLIES 3

jameson
Contributor II

Actually I also have this issue - quite annoying. Anyone know if this is possible to solve?

joshuawillis
New Contributor

Seconded... having the same exact popup for a first time login. Did you all sort anything out?

Captainamerica
Contributor

We actually had this issue for long time and some weeks ago made a apple support case. After sending logs etc, they just came back that this popup should actually not appear and it is a product issue. So they await more feedback from the the dev team

Seems very strange that for over an year no one else has rapported this and to my knowledge I can even find someone who managed to get this working without this eapolclient

so I await apple, but will propably take several releases before something is out