Adobe Apple Silcon installers seem to be expiring FAST!

fedagain
Contributor

Howdy all, having an issue with adobe AS installers working for a short time and then seem to expire. I build the installer via Adobe Admin Console, deploy with JSS and when I go back to use the same policies in a few days to a week the policies fail due to the installers failing. If I go back to the Admin Console, build new installer and deploy the same policy with the new installer, it works fine.

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks

David

4 REPLIES 4

dsavageED
Contributor III

I haven't seen this, but... When I bring the Adobe installers down, I repackage them as a flat package and sign the package. The Adobe installers are still in the older bundle format, could be a difference or could be nothing...

I will def try the flattening and signing, its not related to my issue, but I'm having multiple Adobe / JSS issues. Thanks!

Do you mean the download expiry time on the Adobe Portal? Or simply how often an app on the portal is displayed as out of date? What is it you are adding to Jamf, the Adobe portal gives you a downloader, this downloads a .zip, inside that .zip is a bundle format pkg, something like"AdobeAnimate_CC2021-21.0.7-m1_Install.pkg" found at a path (unzipped) like ~/Downloads/AdobeAnimate_CC2021-21.0.7-m1_en_US_MACARM/AdobeAnimate_CC2021-21.0.7-m1/Build/AdobeAnimate_CC2021-21.0.7-m1_Install.pkg

fedagain
Contributor

I will def try the flattening and signing, its not related to my issue, but I'm having multiple Adobe / JSS issues. Thanks!