Adobe CS6 Sign In Required

WhippsT
Contributor

We're having an issue "Serializing" Adobe CS6. The installation of CS6 is part of a monolithic image. I have followed the instructions provided HERE to create and administer a Serializer package. After running the policy and opening Photoshop, Adobe immediately asks for your Adobe ID to continue. I was under the assumption that when we entered the Adobe ID in the Serializer, that we wouldn't have to enter it on the imaged computers.

I need a solution that Activates CS6 and WON'T prompt for the Adobe ID when first run. Thanks in advance guys!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WhippsT
Contributor

I did end up finding a solution. Unfortunately it involves running the serializer as a Self Service item, or pushing it at check-in. I was never able to get it to work during the imaging workflow.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Doubletime
New Contributor

Not sure if you found an answer for this yet, but I have the same issue only my question is how to workaround it with Adobe CC 2015's Acrobat.

Nix4Life
Valued Contributor

Are you using Adobe Creative Cloud Packager?, what type of license are you choosing. I'm currently at a K-12, just did this. Created individual packages for all apps

Larry

Doubletime
New Contributor

Found my answer after finding several threads on JAMFNation. Created a pkg with a postinstall script and it's worked so far on the target machines. Not sure if this works out for CS6 but documentation seems to point that direction. Thanks!

WhippsT
Contributor

I did end up finding a solution. Unfortunately it involves running the serializer as a Self Service item, or pushing it at check-in. I was never able to get it to work during the imaging workflow.