Not sure if anyone else has seen this issue since the 10.10.1 upgrade but we've now got four saved searches where the column headings are out of sync with the data.
The cause seems to be including "Operating System" in the display options - when you do it adds the Operating System Version (i.e. 10.14.3) under the Operating System heading and then displays the full Operating System (i.e. Mac OS X 10.14.3) in the next column, pushing everything else one column to the right.
I've opened a support case but wanted to give a heads up...
I saw the same thing when our instance was updated this past weekend as well. I ended up going into the Inventory Display settings under Device Management and turned off all of the selected fields. I then turned them back on and presto, everything is back to normal.
Clarification Update - I was seeing this issue when searching for computers through inventory. After checking our saved searches, it appears it is exhibiting the same behavior with offset columns. Guess I'll open up a support ticket as well.