Advanced Search to include BT MAC

rhooper
Contributor III

We are trying to perform a .csv export of all needed information on our M1 MB air devices.
We can list SN, Machine Name, MAC, but also need the Bluetooth MAC.
I do not see it ias one of the options.
Is there something we are missing or does this require an Extension Attribute to add this to the exported .csv?

If we select the individual device BT MAC is there as the secondary MAC, but not in the exported .csv

Any help to get this on our csv export of devices would be great. Thanks all.

5 REPLIES 5

dvasquez
Valued Contributor

Should edit and add the inventory search fields... under computer search > Inventory display then export again. 

dvasquez
Valued Contributor

Well, shoot scratch that, create an Advanced computers search you want then edit the inventory search criteria to include the serial number.... sorry about that. 

rhooper
Contributor III

@dvasquez  We have done that but the BT MAC is not an option. There is not even the en0 or en1 option. I believe this may need an extension attribute created but script writing is not even in my wheelhouse.

dvasquez
Valued Contributor

I am certain someone has that extension attribute to help you grab that info.  I am not sure if it is required to use one there should be a way to grab it. I will look into it a bit for you. 

rhooper
Contributor III

thanks @dvasquez .

No responses so far, but I would think that after Apple no longer has Ethernet ports on its laptops that JAMF would institute a BlueTooth MAC item for Advanced Computers Search. Maybe a future request.