An internet connection is required to verify trust of the developer

sebritter
New Contributor

An internet connection is required to verify trust of the developer This app will not be available until verified.signal-2023-09-05-174053_002.jpeg

I have been getting this error message on some of our iPads. 

I believe the error message is incorrect, there is an internet connection at all times via WIFI or cellular.

Unfortunately, the app developed for us does not start. I have already rebooted, uninstalled app, reinstalled - no improvement.

At first, it only occurred on one device after a manual update of the self-developed app. Then on 3 others. The developer and app certificates are in order and valid until next year.

I have no idea how to get around the message. For one device, reinstalling the app helped. Unfortunately not with the other devices.

Google search is not helpful either.

Do any of you have an idea how I can solve this problem?

2 REPLIES 2

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

The popup is likely not wrong. My guess is your WiFi network has whatever host this function of iOS/iPadOS needs to reach out to blocked.

The error message must be wrong, I install the new app via cellular or wifi and immediately when I start the freshly installed app I get the error message that there is supposedly no connection to the internet.