App configuration pour Documents

mari_cedric
New Contributor

Bonjour,
Est-il possible de preconfigurer un compte smb, WebDAV ou autre sur l'app Documents à partir de "App configuration" ?

6 REPLIES 6

Antoine_Moussy
New Contributor III

Non, c'est impossible car cela n'a pas été implémenté par le développeur de Documents.
Contacté à plusieurs reprises, il ne souhaite pas intégrer cette fonctionnalité et c'est bien dommage...

bdelamarche
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Pas de news de l'éditeur sur cette partie ?

C'est bien dommage tout cela

bdelamarche
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Currently we are looking for a solution to send an app configuration to the "Documents" application via Jamf Pro
Here is an example of xml that we have already set up for other apps

<dict>
<key>com.appp.register.email</key>
<string>$EMAIL</string>
<key>com.app.register.name</key>
<string>$FULLNAME</string>
<key>com.app.register.group</key>
<string>xxxxx</string>
<key>com.app.register.key</key>
<string>xxxxxxxx </string>
<key>com.app.register.notused</key>
<string>notused</string>
</dict>

Do you think that it is possible to do the same thing with ‘’Documents’’ to pre-set the App ‘’Documents’’ to an smb or other file share

bdelamarche
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Petite réponse de l'éditeur

Benoit,

Thank you for your reply and I am sorry it took me so long to get back to you this time due to high loads of work. I have discussed the matter with our development team: regretfully, at this point, Documents app does not support MDM. Several our customers reported that they worked with Documents or PDF Expert in conjunction with MDM configuration, but currently, we can not guarantee the compatibility.

I have shared your feedback with our team and we will make sure to follow up with you once there is any news regarding the functionality you are interested in.

If there's anything else we can help you with, or if you have any other concerns, please let us know and we’d be happy to help. Best regards,

Anastasiia Kadurkina,
Readdle support team

bdelamarche
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi All,

Please find an alternative to documents that support app configuration
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/filebrowser-for-business/id854618029?mt=8
http://www.stratospherix.com/products/filebrowserforbusiness/FileBrowserRemoteConfiguration.pdf

Best regards

sgojtka
New Contributor III

Bonjour Benoît,

Merci de tes démarches au près de l'éditeur et d'avoir suivi la demande.

De notre cotés l'éditeur n'a jamais répondu... dommage...

L'application alternative que tu proposes me paraît intéressente mais son coup est important et donc rend très compliqué ce moyen de substitution.
Pour le moment les établissement se sont adaptés à "documents" et vont continués à fonctionner comme sa.

Encore merci.