Apple Beta Software Program Feedback

scafide
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Jamf Nation!

At Jamf, it’s our collective favorite time of year when we get to dive in and update our various Apple device management solutions to reaffirm our same-day support commitment of bringing exciting new features and updates to you. While we routinely announce our new betas, and provide feedback mechanisms for them, we’re often asked how an administrator can help test the new operating systems coming from Apple.

We’ve provided a new KB here with some tips and tricks, as well as some helpful guidelines for the where and how of participating in Apple’s beta programs.

Please note, this announcement is not an area to report issues. Please report them on Jamf's Beta forums, or to your Apple representatives.

9 REPLIES 9

FutureFacinLuke
Contributor II

11 Beta 4 breaks GlobalProtect VPN

scafide
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Initialised,

This feedback would be great to provide in the beta forums, thanks!

retroroscoe
Contributor

Currently pre-stage enrollment does not work with Big Sur

davloa81
New Contributor

JAMF Connect does not seem to work with Big Sur. It loads just fine but it is impossible to log on. Could not log on even with the local admin account.

sfiguet
New Contributor III

Currently McAfee Agent 5.6.5 is no compatible with the MacOS Big Sur Beta 5.

sfiguet
New Contributor III

@Initialised : GlobalProtect works with the macOS 11 beta 5 if you use the 5.1.4 client's version (Kextless).

taz231190
New Contributor III

@Initialised I had my networking team upgrade me to GP 5.2.0 and it works perfectly

timzk701
New Contributor

Apex One (Trend Micro) is not working for me, anyone?

Rigbys-trampoli
New Contributor II
11 Beta 4 breaks GlobalProtect VPN

What version are you running? and how did you install the beta?
In place upgrade toasted all network connections for me. Clean install and re-enrollment to JAMF and I have GP VPN running on ver 5.1.5-20 w/o issue

Happy to share anything I can to help