Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.12 Exam Study Aids

dan-snelson
Valued Contributor II

While we're waiting for an updated version of Amsys' excellent Revise IT, here's a Brainscape deck for OS X Support Essentials 10.12, which is based on Apple's Exam Preparation Guide.

Brainscape also provides an iOS app.

10 REPLIES 10

PierreYvesCrenn
New Contributor

ReviseIT has finally been updated for 10.12 just a few days ago!
Thanks a lot for Brainscape links, will be helpful as well :-)

PierreYvesCrenn
New Contributor

@dan.snelson , thanks a lot for your brainscape contribution! I used it during hours before passing the test, in addition to 'the' book and amsys app, and i got 94.3% on ACSP today! And by the way, i didn't know brainscape, wonderful learning tool.

Thanks again!

joepleseed
New Contributor

Hello many apologies for necro-ing this post... I recently wrote the Mac Integration Basics test and passed with 93%, but was wondering is the ACSP an open-book test (?) and thank-you for the brainscape flashcards I've never used these before and it's amazing!! :)

dan-snelson
Valued Contributor II

@joepleseed You're most welcome. The ACSP is a proctored, closed-book exam, available only at Apple Authorized Training Centers.

joepleseed
New Contributor
@joepleseed You're most welcome. The ACSP is a proctored, closed-book exam, available only at Apple Authorized Training Centers.

That is awesome! I wish there was a way to +1 all your answers, thanks again!! :)

macspectrum
New Contributor

thanx for your work !

Marknig
New Contributor

Hell,

I plan to take the exam for macOS Support Essentials 10.13. Are the questions from macOS_Support_Essentials_10.12_Exam_Preparation_Guide.pdf enough?

dan-snelson
Valued Contributor II

thomH
New Contributor III

@dan.snelson Do you mind sharing the brainscape 10.13 deck with me?

Cheers,