Austin CCE?

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

Hey Austin folks, is there any interest in doing a CCE here? I know they don't offer it here as a regular thing, but I've heard if there's enough interest they'll work with a host to schedule something.

Let me know, as I'd like to take the CCE myself but I know my org won't fly me off anywhere for it. Maybe Q1 2016?

15 REPLIES 15

stevewood
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

I would consider coming down from Dallas for it. That is if my boss will pay for it. :-)

Clean
New Contributor II

+1. CCE in Austin would be amazing.

isradame
Contributor

It will be great to have it near DFW.

mwilkerson
New Contributor III

I'm in for Austin....

TheSeans
New Contributor

Also in for Austin.

qhle373
Contributor

+1 Austin

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

I wish I could just, like, ping all of JAMF and be like "hook us up pls."

Felipe_hernande
New Contributor III

+1 for Austin

lawrence_stegal
New Contributor III

I would go. Dallas or Austin...

spotter
New Contributor III

I would make the trip to Austin for the CCE...

mike_paul
Contributor III
Contributor III

We can look into this but we generally just deliver this course at our main locations due to hardware and network requirements; e.g. two laptops per student and all computers hardwired with ethernet for imaging workflows among other things. Our actual offices have a dedicated kit so the trainers just need to fly in with their own and be good to go. And as long as its not summer in Texas i might be willing to the one to deliver it there but this is not up to me. Ill bounce it around the team.

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

Well it looks like there's enough interest to make it worthwhile… :D

If we do it in Austin I can see if my workplace will host it!

Clean
New Contributor II

Bump for bringing the CCE to Austin!

mike_paul
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks for all the feedback on this. We are still looking into expanding where our courses are being offered. I did want to mention that we have now created a portal for people to request classes in specific locations so that we can better track these requests: Request a training course

swapple
Contributor III

+1 for Dallas