Auto connexion to self service with SSO

glpi-ios
Contributor III

Hello,

We use Azure AD and SSO with our Jamf cloud instance.

When we log in to the Jamf self service with an Azure AD account, if we don't click "disconnect", each time we log in to the self service, it automatically logs in with the previously used Azure AD account.

This poses a problem for us because our technicians can log in with their Azure AD admin accounts on the users' Jamf self-service in order to access administrative content but do not always log out properly.
Therefore, users can subsequently open the self service and by clicking on "login" be automatically logged in with the technician's admin account.

Is there a way to avoid this please?

Thank you for your help

2 REPLIES 2

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

@glpi-ios Do you have the option "Allow users to store their login credentials in Keychain Access" enabled in your JSS console (Settings->Self Service->macOS)? If so turn that off and Self Service should always prompt for login.

glpi-ios
Contributor III

Thank you for your help @sdagley 
This doesn't solve the problem but I think it's coming from the Azure AD window prompting to stay logged in.
stay-signed-in-prompt.png
I'm afraid that some of our technicians click 'yes'.

We will request an expiration of the passwords of all our technician accounts so as not to take any risks.

Anyway, thank you very much for responding to my message.

Have a nice day