Available as webcast of offline?

makander
Contributor

Will this event be available as a webcast or for download afterwards? Would be great to be able to watch for those of us not being able to attend the JNUC.

Ping @talkingmoose

6 REPLIES 6

talkingmoose

@makander, yes, planning to record if it's OK with @pbowden. I'm asking him.

He and the rest of the Microsoft developers and PMs interacting with Mac admins have been great about transparency with what they do. And Paul especially likes to show off and discuss new features he's crafted just for us.

makander
Contributor

That sounds really good!

Thank you @talkingmoose and @pbowden! :)

talkingmoose

WE'VE HAD A VENUE CHANGE!

Wow! We've had an overwhelming number of RSVPs for this event. Last count: 105! Between our meetup and the JNUC Bottle Share mini event, we've outgrown the Town Hall at JAMF Software.

Instead of limiting the number of attendees, JAMF is providing us more space with capacity up to 200! Our venue is now at Open Book just down the street from their HQ on Washington Avenue. We've updated the mini event page with details.

georgecm12
Contributor III

Definitely, definitely please record this one! I wish I was there!

talkingmoose

We weren't able to record the "What's new with managing Microsoft Office for Mac" mini event with @pbowden, however, Richard Glaser with University of Utah has kindly agreed to have Paul present again for the November 16 Mac Managers Meeting. They'll stream live at 1:00 p.m. MST (where you can ask questions) and then post video a few days later. Keep an eye on their site for details. https://apple.lib.utah.edu.

talkingmoose

Paul Bowden's "What's new with managing Microsoft Office for Mac" is now available on the University of Utah Mac Managers website:

https://stream.lib.utah.edu/index.php?c=details&id=12792

This is the same presentation Paul gave at the Tuesday evening JNUC Mini Event, which we had difficulty recording, and includes some updated content since JNUC.