BADGES!

thebrucecarter
Contributor II

Oooh, badges!  (Come on, somebody had to set up the inevitable follow-up.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

easyedc
Valued Contributor II

Also... fine... I'll give it to you @thebrucecarter 

We [do] need some stinking badges!

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

SCCM
Contributor III

I think you deserve a badge for just managing to find the jamf pro section and logging in. Not liking this new look compared to the old site

tomt
Valued Contributor

So far, not a fan. They seem to have gone the cutesy direction instead of the "this is where I find important information without a bunch of fluff in the way" direction.

Also, I immediately got 14 emails upon just logging into JamfNation.

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

The new look hasn't grown on me yet, but I also said that the last time it was revamped. Of course, this is a bigger rework of Jamf Nation than any one I've seen since its inception. I guess what I'm finding hard to adjust to is that there is no longer a distinct "Discussions" section. The focus is now on what product you need to discuss something about, so right now we are in "Jamf Nation Community > Products > Jamf Pro" instead of what we had before which was "Jamf Nation > Discussions"

It'll be fine in the end, but there's a lot of lost muscle memory happening right now. Or maybe I'm just becoming an old fart. Haha.

easyedc
Valued Contributor II

Ironically, it does sort of take the "Community" aspect out of it, right?

@mm2270 wrote:

"Jamf Nation Community > Products > Jamf Pro" 

scottb
Honored Contributor

Yeah, just a bit of shock, and being older isn't helpful when sites you've used for years change drastically overnight.  Not a complaint - yet.  Will give time to see how the old brain adapts...although at first glance, I don't see the threads I marked with a "+" in my immediate visuals

dvasquez
Valued Contributor

Like the positivity and related experience. I agree all will be ok after the adjustment period.

easyedc
Valued Contributor II

Also... fine... I'll give it to you @thebrucecarter 

We [do] need some stinking badges!

Mhomar
Contributor
  • Yep NOT a fan either! I am lost on what I am looking for.  I have not been able to find "My Assets" yet.  I came here this morning to specifically see what Software has been updated since yesterday.... HMM. NO GO 

I believe you need to log directly into https://account.jamf.com, and after authenticating it should be on the landing screen in the upper left quadrant.

burdett
Contributor II

Did we loose the filters for month, year,  . . .  or am I just not finding them?

Found them by clicking on the Magnifing glass icon

Jason33
Contributor III

This change is horrible

hard not to agree.

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

I learned about badges when I logged in this morning and got like 30 emails. Ya, still needs some work lol.