Batch Remove Shared iPad Users

paulflemingcgi
New Contributor II

Hi,

Looking for some help to help remove all users on our shared iPads without doing this manually.

Currently i have to click on each individual device and then click the remove all users button which is taking forever with our estate having 5k plus iPads.

Is there anyway this could be scripted to bulk remove all users from multiple iPads

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

3 REPLIES 3

RLR
Valued Contributor

I have this same issue but not quite as many iPads. I have to sit and Remove All users on each iPad manually. I couldn't find a script or API to do it. I guess a feature request needs to be made for it to be looked into. 

This would help with refreshing them each academic year and also keeping them up to date as it seems Shared iPads struggle to update if they've reached their maximum number of allowed shared users.

paulflemingcgi
New Contributor II

This is the exact reason why i'm removing the users at the moment, i've created a feature request. It would be great if you could vote it please and we could hopefully get this implemented. Thanks

paulflemingcgi
New Contributor II

Should add the Feature request ID -JN-I-26245. https://ideas.jamf.com/ideas/JN-I-26245