Casper Admin 9.96

hdsst3
New Contributor

Been having problems dragging items into configurations.

Anyone else have this problem and came up with a solution?

15 REPLIES 15

CapU
Contributor III

I noticed that also. I just went to the JSS and created my configurations that way

mschroder
Valued Contributor

I have seen that, but not with 9.96. Where you running under Sierra?

CasperSally
Valued Contributor II

I noticed this yesterday as well.

makander
Contributor

+1, I have that issue as well. It's laggy. Running 10.11.6 and Casper Admin 9.96.

colleen_keenan
New Contributor II

seeing this in both our production and test environments with 9.96. It's super annoying. When you drag packages into configurations there is a delay and sometimes the packages to actually go. Running 10.11.6

hdsst3
New Contributor

I'm not running sierra.

CasperSally
Valued Contributor II

I'm 10.11.6 as well. I put in a ticket and JAMF doesn't have PI on it and so far hasn't been able to reproduce. :(

dgreening
Valued Contributor II

Yeah, its jittery for sure. The same thing happens for me on 10.11.6 and 10.12.

rcross51
New Contributor II

Having this issue too. When you drag it to the configuration, and the Config name is purple, click the configuration name while it is still highlighted purple.
Has worked both times we have tried it.

CasperSally
Valued Contributor II

If you haven't reported the casper admin lag problem to your TAM, please do so and mention PI-003066 so hopefully it'll get fixed.

thanks

colleen_keenan
New Contributor II

super annoyed. Just created a ticket and mentioned PI-003066

CasperSally
Valued Contributor II

Bump. Still happening for me in 10.12.3. Sometimes I drag a package to highlighted config X and it shows up in config Y anyway. It's more than a nuisance at this point if packages are going to the wrong config, even when I'm trying to be careful.

kquan
Contributor

The only issue for what I'm seeing in Casper Admin losing the "indexing" of packages right when you quit/relaunch. The only solution from JAMF was to upgrade to 9.97

CasperSally
Valued Contributor II

I'd love to know why this happens to some and not others. What version are you on @kquan ?

kquan
Contributor

@CasperSally We're on 9.96