Citrix Files install help

joshuadent
New Contributor II

Hi, I recently setup "Citrix Files" in our Self-Service to be available for users to install as needed to use with ShareFile. The installer runs correctly and installs everything, but Catalina blocks a system extention the app needs to run and only an admin can authenticate to allow it. How do I get around this?

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

mistacabbage
Contributor

You’ll need to figure out the Team ID and Bundle ID and then create a new configuration profile that whitelists the kernel extension.

This should help get you the ID’s:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IWrbE8xiau4rU2mtXYji9vSPWDqb56luh0OhD5XS0AM/edit

dario
New Contributor

@joshuadent have you manage to enable the system extension ? I'm trying with Monterey with no luck.

Thanks 

joshuadent
New Contributor II

@dario I used the link above to write a PPPC to allow it, the button for "Allow" still needs to be clicked but my users didn't have to be an admin to click it this time.

claudio_provini
New Contributor III

Hi to all,

someone tried to install sharefile on Ventura? it seems that tha same extension managed with monterey is not more valid on Ventura

Thanks

Claudio

claudio_provini
New Contributor III

an update, the extensions seems the same but vetura ask to modify settings as picture, any idea on how can we bypass this for non computer admin?

Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 15.38.19.png

Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 15.38.05.png

  Thanks

Claudio