Citrix Receiver blocked?

SirDewalt
New Contributor III

I know this is not a Jamf issue, but if I am able to get it working I will also need to use Jamf to get it installed and configured so I figure this is the best place to ask.

It seems that Mac is blocking Citrix Receiver. This is a program that is used by my company website and I need it to work without getting all the popup error. I'm getting the below errors on Monterey or BigSir, I have checked the Citrix website to make sure I have installed the latest version. Has anyone else seen this and is there a work around or solution?

This is what I'm getting when I try to install the program. If I uncheck "Report malware to Apple to protect other users" and then click Cancel it will just keep popping up. after 6 or so times of unchecking and clicking cancel it will finally let me install, however ....

SirDewalt_4-1650316144413.png

then I get this error as well as some others.

SirDewalt_5-1650316180575.png

Even after ignoring all these errors the webpage will still give me this error. So it would seem that even after managing to get it installed it is still being blocked.

SirDewalt_6-1650316215730.png

2 REPLIES 2

jacobturner
New Contributor

https://www.citrix.com/downloads/citrix-receiver/mac/

Important update about Citrix Receiver

Beginning August 2018, Citrix Receiver will be replaced by Citrix Workspace app. While you can still download older versions of Citrix Receiver, new features and enhancements will be released for Citrix Workspace app.

Citrix Workspace app is a new client from Citrix that works similar to Citrix Receiver and is fully backward-compatible with your organization’s Citrix infrastructure. Citrix Workspace app provides the full capabilities of Citrix Receiver, as well as new capabilities based on your organization’s Citrix deployment.

Citrix Workspace app is built on Citrix Receiver technology, and is fully backward compatible with all Citrix solutions.

For more information, please visit the Workspace app FAQ page

Try Citrix Workspace app for Mac instead: https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/mac/workspace-app-for-mac-latest.html

So I did try installing the Citrix Workspace app however the browser doesn't seem to detect it. is that an update on the server side that is needed?