composer PKG BUILD FAILED

tcandela
Valued Contributor II

Hi there - is anyone else getting  PKG BUILD FAILED when using Composer?

any way to resolve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tcandela
Valued Contributor II

yep the issue was that my local drive was running out of space, once i freed up space the PKG build completed without any issues

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

scottb
Honored Contributor

I have read that there may be issues with 10.35.0.  Try an older version?  With no details, that's what I'll offer first...

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

@tcandela What are you trying to package? There are size limits for a Compose created package. Have you tried saving to a different directory in case there are access permission issues? Did Composer's Privileged Helper install ok? 

mickl089
Contributor III

Can you show us a screenshot from the error message?

tcandela
Valued Contributor II

i think it might be a local storage space issue causing the PKG BUILD error, so i'll make sure i have enough space and re-build

this is just an updated .pkg that I created from an earlier version of the same software application

tcandela
Valued Contributor II

yep the issue was that my local drive was running out of space, once i freed up space the PKG build completed without any issues

JM
New Contributor II

@tcandela Having this same issue for the last week. I have 155.79 GB of 499.96 available. Jamf support is having me upload from Jamf Pro instead. As of this morning Jamf Pro is logging me out and operating very wonky, but thats a separate issue it seems. Jamf Pro did upload a Firefox .PKG but the install failed.

Has you experienced the upload issue with Jamf admin recently?

Thanks you