Delegating rights for ServiceDesk Tiers 1 and 2 to be able to use Intergrated Teamviewer

markc99
New Contributor

Greetings,

We've installed the TeamViewer integration, and it works well for the couple of admins we already have accessing the JAMF Console, but I'm wondering if there is a way to give our ServiceDesk Tier 1 and Tier 2 admins read-only or restricted access to the console which allows them to also create and view remote desktops using TeamViewer. I went through the custom user rights, and nothing jumped out at me for a set of policies to do this "out of the box".

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

markc99
New Contributor

I was able to figure this out. I gave the users "Auditor" which is read only, then switched it to Custom, then I gave them Create and Update for "Remote Administration" and that seems to be working well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

BWonderchild
New Contributor III

I haven't had any luck in limiting user rights within the TeamViewer integration. Truthfully, it seems to be a matter of "you get it, or you don't".

markc99
New Contributor

I was able to figure this out. I gave the users "Auditor" which is read only, then switched it to Custom, then I gave them Create and Update for "Remote Administration" and that seems to be working well.