Deploying Adobe CC products

jmercier
Contributor II

Hi

i know this thread...

https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/article.html?id=161

I have been deploying some CC applications with self service and working fine... But for some reason, some applications fails to install...

Acrobat DC
Lightroom... and so on...

We would like to deploy through policy automatically and not through self service...

Since installing at imaging is not working well in our environment, we only want to deploy those applications one by one depending on smart groups and policies... automatically.

4 REPLIES 4

blackholemac
Valued Contributor III

I presume you are using the Creative Cloud Packager right? I had no problem deploying a device license to a Mac client with the complete suite 3 days ago. I know it is very finicky and if you don't use the packager you are totally asking for it that's for sure. I would make sure when you deploy after first boot, but if you are using a policy, that should be a moot point.

blackholemac

jmercier
Contributor II

hi

yes i use the latest version of CC packager... all the applications are packaged separately... because the whole suite takes forever to install

russeller
Contributor III

Adobe does a decent job with logs. The installer creates logs in either /Library/Logs or the ~/Library/Logs I don't remember off the top of my head. It should have an error code as to why it failed. Decent place to start.

jmercier
Contributor II

hi

turned out the be error DW006...