Device unenrollment

Tjernigan
New Contributor III

Does anybody know if there is a way to get a notification or email when a device is unenrolled? I know there is the webook feature, but is that the only way to get notified?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tjernigan
New Contributor III

Jamf confirmed there is no way. I just had to set email notifications when a device leaves a "check in" smart group I setup.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

cdenesha
Valued Contributor II

This is not the best suggestion, but is a possibility. You could add all devices to a Smart Group and get emails on change, but then you would get emails for the enrolled devices as well. You could use an email filter to see just what you want.

Tjernigan
New Contributor III

Jamf confirmed there is no way. I just had to set email notifications when a device leaves a "check in" smart group I setup.

user-KNszXyixKp
New Contributor

I'm a teacher and bought my Mac from school when I left for another teaching position. My computer was wiped clean at that time, but I've been getting multiple "enroll device" notifications on a daily basis. I have to get this to stop. I contacted my previous school and the IT pro there has unenrolled and even confirmed it, but I still get the pop ups. How do I make those stop? Can I just block the notifications? Seriously, it has to stop somehow. Please help.