Download location for Jamf Pro tools?

thebrucecarter
Contributor II

I found myself today offsite on a computer without my Jamf Pro tools (Composer/Jamf Admin/Jamf Imaging/Jamf Remote/Recon) and it occurred to me to wonder if these are available to download online at Jamf somewhere? I managed to ARD into another of my computers and grab them, but had to VPN and do some other contortions.

Just wondering.

12 REPLIES 12

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

@bcarter5876 You have to log in to your Jamf Nation account and download them from the My Assets link: https://www.jamf.com/jamf-nation/my/products

thebrucecarter
Contributor II

Darn, it only shows me Composer there. It must be our main local Jamf engineer's account that has full access. Oh well...

KatieE
Contributor
Contributor

Try again, @bcarter5876. :)

thebrucecarter
Contributor II

Thanks, KT! :-)

smith_321
New Contributor

Hey I also only see Composer...what was the fix?

aalberty
New Contributor III

@smith.321 I think I had this issue once before (and am having again right now) and I essentially had to start a conversation with Jamf support and it magically worked for a bit? Maybe it's only made available for a short period? Not sure. Support is probably your best bet though.

ckappenman
New Contributor II

You will need to be listed as a program administrator (I think that the name for the title) in order to see all of the tools. Check with your local JAMF admin to see what you are defined as with JAMF.

swapple
Contributor III

This seems to have changed with the "new" jamfnation.  Where did it go?

gscott
New Contributor

No option anymore to download the Jamf tools that included recon.  Are these gone for good now?

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

@gscott Recon was removed with Jamf Pro 10.43.0. See the "Deprecations and Removals" section of the Jamf Pro for info on what's gone away, a nd what will be going away: https://learn.jamf.com/bundle/jamf-pro-release-notes-current/page/Deprecations_and_Removals.html

gscott
New Contributor

Thank you!

gscott
New Contributor

Thank you for the clarification.