Email notifications being sent to only 2 users

MSBV
New Contributor II

Hello all, recently email alerts stopped arriving from Jamf, so we created a user for tests to see if it will get notifications.

In that user, I subscribed to almost all the emails that are possible, but still only 2 users are being used in the notification email.

I've tested the email address with the SMTP test from Jamf, it works. We got the test. But when I re-enroll a device, for example, I see the emails in the SMTP defined account. But those are only addressed to 2 other users.

What could be the cause of this?

2 REPLIES 2

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

Each user account controls their own notifications. Have an effected user log in to the JAMF console, click the Account icon > Notifications. Have the user insure any desired notifications are enabled.

AJPinto_1-1686142630750.png

If "Notifications" is missing, the user has access to JAMF with an LDAP group. For users to enable email notifications they must have access to JAMF provisioned directly with a Local Account or LDAP Account.

AJPinto_2-1686142638756.png

MSBV
New Contributor II

"In that user, I subscribed to almost all the emails that are possible, but still only 2 users are being used in the notification email."

In my original post.