Enterprise Support Project

dzwilk
New Contributor

We have made the investment in Casper to begin the process of enabling the support of Mac OSX in our Enterprise, but need to create a formal project that umbrellas implementing full support that includes all the processes and documentation needed by 1st level help desk, 2nd level desktop support etc and so I was wondering if anyone had done something similar and had a project charter/plan they could share.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nkalister
Valued Contributor

we're almost done with ours- we're going live fairly soon. I'll see what I can share.
Also, HI DAREN!!! ;)

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

nkalister
Valued Contributor

we're almost done with ours- we're going live fairly soon. I'll see what I can share.
Also, HI DAREN!!! ;)

Susan
New Contributor

Welcome Daren! I too am using Casper in Enterprise. I'll be happy to share scripts and tricks and tips with you if you share with me! /wink

Cheers,
Susan

dzwilk
New Contributor

@nkalister - thanks Nick

dzwilk
New Contributor

@Susan - more than happy to share. Anything you need right now that I can see if I can help with?

Susan
New Contributor

Well I'm going through the resource kit now, but I'll post if anything comes up.

allyn_martin
New Contributor

Please- if possible we are in a similar position to get our multi-lever support channels up and working- any info would help us greatly! Thanks!

Susan
New Contributor

I'm working on setting up a github for the scripts so we can all access and tweak them.

rspence
New Contributor

Is that GitHub space up?