Existing Policies Failing After 10.22.1 Upgrade This Weekend

tomt
Valued Contributor

Has anyone seen their policies that deploy "On Check-In" stop working after the upgrade over the weekend?

I have simple policies for Flash and Flash for Chrome that are ongoing and scoped to a "needs update" Smart Group. They have been running just fine for over a year.

I update the Smart Group definition when Adobe releases a new version and I've packaged it. After that it just works, until now. Today I noticed that there was zero movement on those policies so I recreated them from scratch and now they are updating as normal.

So far I've found two additional update policies that just stopped working for no reason.

4 REPLIES 4

dan-snelson
Valued Contributor II

@tomt If you edit your "two additional update policies" and save without making changes, do they work as expected?

(You may need to do the same with the related Smart Groups.)

tomt
Valued Contributor

Hi @dan-snelson, I had tried editing and saving different parts of the policy. No matter what I did, they will not trigger.

jstahl
New Contributor

@tomt I've also started to see previously working policies fail to run. Patch Policies are not running, despite having computers identified as "pending". I've also had Self Service policies fail to run entirely with nothing in the logs. Both Patch and Self Service worked perfectly prior to the 10.22.1 upgrade this last weekend. Opening a support ticket myself now.

rebecca_latimer
New Contributor III

We have also seen this. I have a policy that was scoped to ~300 computers yesterday at 10:20 am. It sat at pending on all computers until 1:30 am when it completed on every single one between 1:30 and 2:30. This policy worked fine last week before upgrading to 10.22.1. I also have a ticket open. We are cloud-hosted on us-east.